*NEW Prices and Options
Huntstile is a beautiful, unique place to celebrate your wedding!We are a working organic family farm, offering a friendly and relaxed atmosphere whilst delivering a professional service. Our kitchen team can offer you an amazing array of local, seasonal and ethically sourced dishes - with a lot of our food grown right here at Huntstile in the kitchen gardens. We are a special individual place, that offers you the opportunity to celebrate your special event the way you want to, in this lovely old 15th century farmhouse in the beautiful Somerset countryside.
We have two lovely rooms that are licensed for a civil ceremony being the Garden Room (seats 100) and the Dining Hall (seats 70). We also have the Stone Circle (pictured left) which is a wonderful location for an outdoor ceremony, however it is not legally recognised, whereas the Dining Hall and the Garden Room are both licensed for legal ceremonies.
We like to be flexible and organise your day around what you want, rather than tell you what we would like to do – after all, its your day! Whether its a relaxed BBQ you would like or a sumptuous 5 course banquet feast, everything is prepared and cooked for you at Huntstile.
Please call or email us for wedding availability. If you can come and visit that’s even better, as we can show exactly what Huntstile has to offer.
For more wedding information…click here
To book a Viewing please call us on 01278 662358 or 07725 278280 ♥ or email us by clicking here
HUNTSTILE WEDDING PRICE LIST 2018
HIGH SEASON: MAY to AUGUST
MID SEASON: MARCH, APRIL, SEPTEMBER,OCTOBER, DECEMBER
LOW SEASON: NOVEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY
VENUE HIRE at Huntstile includes all the following:
- Exclusive use of Huntstile Farmhouse & Grounds
- 8 ensuite bedrooms in farmhouse and barn, plus 1 large family bedroom over Café
- 2 x Summerhouse Log Cabins (1 x double; 1 x double plus twin)
- Shepherds Hut Trailer (double)
- Tipi (double plus 2 x mattress available)
- Camping Orchard for up to 20 x 2 man tents (does not include breakfast – these can be booked separately)
Choice of 2 Ceremony Rooms – Garden Room (100) or Dining Hall (70)
2 Reception rooms inside Manor House for your use :–
- Sitting room with comfortable seating, exposed beams, including complimentary Tea/Coffee making facilities;
- Dining Hall with solid dance floor, open log fire (in season) * licensed for ceremony up to 70; PA System for iPod jukebox or laptop playlist (not for band use, sorry); Disco Lights & back drop
- Entertainment licence & bar until 12:30am
- Pretty Dining Marquee laid out for Dining, with rustic wooden tressle tables or round tables, Chiavari lime-washed chairs with ivory seat pads, all crockery & cutlery; glassware;
- Fairy light lining and mood lighting
- Table linen included
- Still & sparkling spring water in glass bottles on tables
- Cash Bar with staff (extra facilities available for larger groups)
- Large screen for presentation
- Superb huge tree-slice Wedding Cake Stand
- Jam jars for flowers on tables or tea lighting
- Flowers available when in season
- Huntstile Garden Games
- Outside mood lighting in Gardens
- Garden Seating
- Festoon lighting
We also offer on-site catering from our brilliant kitchen team, using home-grown produce and local fayre – all dietary requirements catered for. Bespoke menus, banquet buffet, table service or sharing platters, you choose. For menu suggestions please click here.
Local Accommodation is available for additional guests – please ask, we have a list!
Booking & Deposit
If you decide you like what you see and would like to book, we require a cautionary deposit of £1500 at the time of booking. This will be returned to you after your celebration party, provided that you keep to your terms and conditions of booking (see ‘terms & conditions‘ page). This cautionary deposit is non-refundable upon cancellation and will secure your weekend for you. All other monies are to be paid one month prior to your celebrations taking place.
Please note that prices are subject to change3
Huntstile’s favourite band is SNAPPA (approx £950-ish) SNAPPA’s Mick: 07890 149661, Their website is http://www.snappa.co.uk
The Cosmic Sausages – definitely the best, funniest, amazing all round performers in the world! (probably) about £1500 + worth every penny – Simon from the Sausages no: 07939047780
Sally Mann @ Fuse Performance 01458 259638 (from £250) – fire-eating/fire spinning
“Bridgwater Jazz Collective” – function band playing a range of jazz standards. From £500 depending on length of time required. 07786176123
To check availability & organise a visit please telephone or email Lizzie:
01278 662358 or 07725 278280
The Stone Circle is a beautiful spot with wonderful views, situated on the top of a hill at the edge of woodland. We can organise transport to and from for your guests on hay-bale rides in our tractor & trailer.