Huntstile Organic Farm
Nr Bridgwater TA5 2DQ
t. 01278 662358
If you are coming by Public Transport here are a few tips:
The closest Train Station to Huntstile is in Bridgwater (approx.6 miles), although from London you will need to change at Taunton (approx.10 miles from Huntstile) – and sometimes Bristol Templemeads
For train timetables please click here and fill in the gaps: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
You can catch a direct Berrys Coach straight through from Hammersmith Bus Station in London to North Petherton (approx 1.5miles from Huntstile)
Sadly at this time there is no local bus service from Bridgwater Train Station 🙁 but there are good footpaths – see OS map no. 140 (£7.99 to buy – great walks! we have them at the farm for you to borrow during your stay with us) – its just over an hour to walk or 25 mins to cycle…there are some (gentle) hills involved.
Bridgwater Bus Station has excellent services both into and out of it, including a good local bus service: the 15A will come to North Petherton (1.5miles from here) …very occasionally there is a bus that comes into Goathurst village (1m) click for details
Taxis – lots of local taxis in Bridgwater, we use Tizzy’s Taxis 01278 45 55 65 often – but there are lots more!
Bristol & Exeter Airport are the closest at about 35 miles away…
How to find us in your car:
We are about 10mins from junction 24 M5
- Exit M5 Junction 24
- Turn left at the roundabout towards North Petherton
- Just before you enter the village, turn right into Old Road, sign-posted ‘Goathurst & Broomfield’
- Then take the 2nd right to ‘Huntstile & Goathurst’ (note: – this 2nd turning is about 1.5 miles up the road, its just a little white village ‘stick’ sign)
- We are a mile from this 2nd turning on the right, and we are the only farm on this road. Come down the narrow lane and pass two little stone cottages on your right and then a red brick house on the left, the big cow barn & farm buildings are in front of you. Carry on round the corner to the left and you will find 2 driveways on your right, take the second one, signed ‘camping’ and it will lead you down to the little granary on mushroom stilts and the farmhouse.
- If you can’t find us and you get to the brick barn on the left with the blue door and blue circular window then you have gone too far!