Huntstile is a great base for a self-catering holiday - easy to find and just 10 mins drive from the motorway - this gives you the freedom to explore the whole of the south west and yet, you are within the Quantock Hills, which was the first Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty to be dedicated in England, in the beautiful Somerset countryside with fields and woods to explore - right on your doorstep!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the experience of Huntstile!
The Apple Loft
First floor open-plan accommodation reached via it’s own external wooden staircase (pictured above with circular window) comprises a large family bedroom with mezzanine floor: king-size bed & single, en-suite shower room and galleried landing, overlooking the downstairs sitting room with bunks. TV & DVD player, dining area, well equipped kitchenette with oven & hob, microwave, kettle, fridge with ice box & washing machine/dryer to the side.
- Sleeps 3 + 2
- Self-contained, open-plan studio apartment
- All cotton linen, towels, tea-towels provided at no extra charge
- Kitchenette with fridge, oven & hob, washing machine and microwave
The Apple Loft Sleeps 3 + 2
£375 – £575 per week or from £95 per night (can also be used for B&B) – Please read our Terms & Conditions of Booking
Just a few minutes walk from the farmhouse is charming Friendly Cottage, a pretty stone and brick built semi-detatched 3 bedroomed self-catering cottage. Friendly has 2 bathrooms (1 is en-suite), a lovely sitting room with comfy sofas, flatscreen TV with DVD player and a wood burning stove.
The well equipped kitchen offers you the choice of electric oven & hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer, table and chairs and there is also a little baby blue Aga that heats the water and central heating (and is great for baking bread, there are fresh home-baked bread recipes included!).
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 4 + 2
- Aga in well-equipped kitchen
- Oven & hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave
- Wood-burning stove in sitting room
- Central heating
- Enclosed yard-style garden, outdoor seating & brazier
- Very cosy, comfortable cottage
- Excellent walking
- Nearby attractions
- All cotton linen, towels and tea towels supplied
- Off road parking for 3 or 4 cars
With a little notice, you are welcome to book into the Huntstile cafe for breakfasts and suppers - its just a few minutes walk (subject to availability). There are also lots of lovely dining experiences to be found on the Quantocks and in surrounding villages, with many establishments offering delicious local produce.
- Friendly Cottage sleeps 4+2 - Available on a Friday to Friday let (check-in 3pm, check-out by 10am on day of departure)
- £350 (low season) - £695 (high season) per week – For 2013 tariff please click here
- Deposit of £125 per week required – Please read our Terms & Conditions of Booking