A warm welcome awaits you at Huntstile Organic Farm.
John & Lizzie are friendly hosts offering you comfortable bed & breakfast accommodation in their 14th cenutry farmhouse & delicious, locally grown naturally produced food.
At Huntstile you will discover peaceful surroundings, wide open views across the fields, friendly hosts and a relaxing ambience. Indoors we have lovely comfortable bedrooms, crackling log fires, cosy surroundings, delicious food, lovely country walks…outside there is wild birdsong, blue skies, apple and cherry blossom, roses blooming, buzzards soaring, red deer munching on the dewy grass and hares boxing in the field…bliss.
Our B&B accommodation on the farm is very comfortable, all bedrooms are en-suite and decorated to a high standard. We can offer you farmhouse B&B and also Self-Catering at Huntstile.We have a family Camping Area with a loo, hot shower and washing up area (terms apply – please see camping rules!)
Attention Doggies! We are a dog-friendly B&B and have 3 dogs here ourselves (and there are some great walks!) however there are a few rules:
- You must be with your owners at all times
- no jumping on the beds or furniture
- if you make a mess your human must clear up after you (either indoors or out)
- if you fancy free-range chicken or duck for supper you will have to keep a lead on!
- Our dog-friendly bedrooms are: Blue Room, Panelled Room, Apple Loft, Studio, Summerhouse
Please remember! At all times we are a working farm, so there will be large machinery moving around at most times of the year somewhere on the farm. There can be dangerous pieces of machinery in the two yards – we don’t like to restrict access on any parts of the farm, and we actively encourage children to ask questions about farming and see the combine harvester and tractors in action, as long as parents are happy to supervise – thank you for helping Huntstile to stay safe!
Check in 3pm Checkout 11am
If you are looking for a cosy country B&B, or Farmhouse B&B with comfy beds and scrumptiously clean bathrooms – you have come to the right place!
Terms & Conditions of booking:
A £25 deposit for each night is required when booking farmhouse B&B, camping or self catering cottage in Somerset.
- If you cancel within 28 days of your booking we will retain 50% of your deposit unless we are able to re-book and cover the dates you have cancelled.
- If you cancel within 1 week of your booking you will forfeit this deposit unless we are able to re-book and cover the dates you have cancelled.
- Deposits are not refunded for any cancellations within 3 days of the booking.
Please either book online, by following the appropriate link on our B&B page, or telephone and book over the phone – 01278 662358 by debit card.
Please be aware that credit card payments are subject to a 4% service charge.
- For the comfort of all our guests smoking is not permitted in any internal parts of the house,however guests are free to smoke in any outside area where ashtrays are provided.
- No more than two guests can occupy a double room.
- We reserve the right to refuse accommodation on arrival if a guest cannot present the originalbooking confirmation and/or is unable toprovide valid proof of identity.
- It is a legal requirement that all non-UK citizens must produce a current passport on registration.
- We always endeavour to provide guests with their first room choice but we reserve the right to change the room from that specified on the booking confirmation.
- We ask all guests to be considerate of others and keep their voices, TV and music players at a reasonable volume.
- The charge for lost keys is £25. Guests who inadvertently forget to leave keys at check-out may post keys back within 14 days without any charge being applied.
- The contract to provide accommodation will be made when we send your booking confirmation and will only be cancelled by ourselves due to events beyond our control such as illness of the owners or failure of facilities i.e. power, plumbing or heating. In such an unlikely event we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible and assist with alternative
- arrangements. A full refund of your deposit will be made but we will not be held liable of any additional costs.
- Ample off-street parking space is available free of charge.
- All motor vehicles are left unattended at owners own risk.
- Please advise us in advance if you require undercover storage for motorcyles and cycles.
- The person who booked accommodation may be liable to the cost of replacement or repair if they or a member of their party causes damage to any part of Huntstile Organic Farm property, fixtures, fittings, furniture, decoration or equipment either deliberately or due to neglect. More favourable consideration will be given if accidental damage is reported during the stay or before check-out.